- ATV tour of Aruba's northern coast
- Single or double all-terrain vehicles available
- Visit area highlights such as Black Stone Beach and the Natural Bridge
- Snorkel and swim in the Natural Pool
Departure & Return
You will see a sign of "Aruba Go Cherry" about 300 meters from Burger King Paradera. You can also find our exact location on Google Maps.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Transfer to the ATV depot, where you'll get set up with a single or double ATV and listen to a safety briefing and orientation. Climb aboard and set off in the company of your guide for the sights of the rugged northern coast of Aruba.
Stops include the Bushiri Gold Mill Ruins, the Natural Bridge, and Black Stone Beach. At the famous Natural Pool, cool off with some swimming and snorkeling.
Return to the ATV depot and then enjoy a convenient ride back to your hotel for drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Drivers licence is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Aruba Go Cherry ATV Tours & More
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by ATV Off-Road Tour and Cave Pool Snorkeling.
- "Wear good shoes the natural pool stop you'll be walking down and back up several stone stairs and will have to do some climbing to get in the pool area." See review
- "Don’t be scared jump into the cave pool :-) I recommend getting individual ATVs for the best experience." See review
- "Must have dust mask recommend water shoes for natural pool" See review