Explore our promoted experiences
- Skip-the-line admission to Barcelona Aquarium (L’Aquarium)
- Ideal for families
- Bypass long lines and enjoy fast-track access to the aquarium
- View tanks home to more than 450 different species from the Mediterranean
- Walk through a 262-foot (80-meter) home to sharks, eels, and manta rays
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
What To Expect
Bypass long lines at the entrance by presenting your skip-the-line ticket to a cashier and head straight inside the marine education center. Gaze at sharks, rays, eels, and more than 8,000 fish as you wander through glass tunnels that provide optimum views of the marine life. Small aquariums allow visitors to appreciate the minute details of ocean ecosystems.
See, too, penguins in Planeta Aqua and learn about the importance of water in the development of Earth in Explora! Your skip-the-line ticket allows you to spend as much time as you like exploring the aquarium , which is also home to a café and gift shop.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- OPERATED BY Turisme de Barcelona
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "The Aquarium itself is pretty empty, which is both ashamed it’s very good, but also good in a way, as you can relax, take your time and enjoy." See review
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews