- Tour of Barcelona’s famous Gaudi-designed monuments
- Enjoy close-up views of La Sagrada Familia on a stroll outside the UNESCO-listed cathedral
- Learn about Gaudi’s life in Barcelona and the many Modernist monuments he created
- Take a skip-the-line tour of Park Güell, a vast garden complex on the hill of El Carmel
- Admire the Sant Pau Art Nouveau Site from the outside.
Departure & Return
Julià Travel Gray Line Spain, Estació del Nord, ground floor, platform 19
The tour ends at Sant Pau Art Noveau Site (Sant Antoni Maria Claret Street, 167, 08025, Barcelona).
What To Expect
Meet your guide in central Barcelona and head to the tour's first stop at the UNESCO World Heritage-listed La Sagrada Familia. Considered by many to be one of Gaudí's finest creations, this towering architectural masterpiece features a visually striking arrangement of skinny spires and detail-rich facades. Listen to details from your guide about the history of this incredible building, which is still under construction more than 130 years after work began.
Continue to Park Güell, a gorgeous Gaudí-designed park situated in the hills above Barcelona on the hill of El Carmel. This beautiful park, covered head to toe with intricate mosaic-tiled terraces, benches, sculptures, and walls, frequently experiences long lines at its entrance. But thanks to your fast-track ticket included with your tour, leap right past these lines on your way in, spending the extra time you might have been waiting experiencing the striking walkways and leaf-shrouded grounds of this urban oasis.
Leave Park Güell and head next to the city center to admire the Sant Pau Art Nouveau Site from the outside.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants travel for free provided they do not occupy a seat
- Please note this tour includes about 3 hours of walking. Please wear appropriate attire.
- The duration of the tour includes the round trip to the destination.
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to the events to be celebrated in the City (demonstrations, sport events, cultural events, official acts and public works).
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms