- Barcelona eBike tour including tapas and drinks
- Enjoy a typical Spanish vermouth and tapas in a truly authentic wine cellar in the Gothic quarter
- Eat and drink vibrant Spanish flavors in the same bar where Picasso, Lorca, and Dali wrote, painted, and argued
- See the squares, parks, alleyways, and beaches as locals do
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Continue your cycle through the sophisticated streets of El Born to see the impressive Centre Cultural, and then enjoy the botanical beauty of Parc de la Ciutadella as you sail through tree-flanked avenues. See the majestic Parliament of Catalonia buildings as you venture to the historical fishing district of Barceloneta to witness the old-world charm it exudes.
Glide through the enchanting avenues of La Rambla, and gaze at the impressive cluster of cultural attractions that reside nearby. See the Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art, and then arrive at a tapas bar selected by your knowledgeable guide for a revitalizing rest. Treat your taste buds to three plates of traditional tapas, sampling creamy Manchego cheese, freshly baked bread, and cured meats while sipping up to three glasses of wine or soda.
Bid farewell to your guide and group after returning to the tour’s original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to ride your own bike is 10 years (or 140 cm)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Barcelona eBikes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms