Explore our promoted experiences
- Two interconnecting routes show you the best of Barcelona
- Hop on or off wherever you choose from one route to another
- Choose from 1-day or 2-day unlimited-use pass
- Onboard audio commentary is available in several languages
- Optional catamaran experience to see Barcelona Skyline from a new point of view
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Take the East Route to see stunning Gaudi structures like Sagrada Familia, La Pedrera and Parc Güell; admire the impressive Port Olimpic and Placa Catalunya; and marvel at the Gothic grandeur of Catedral-Barri Gòtic.
On the West Route, see important structures like the World Trade Centre and Montjuic; gaze at the structural magnificence of Camp Nou, F. C. Barcelona’s stadium; and admire the botanical beauty of Jardins de Miramar.
Upgrade your visit choosing the combo with a catamaran experience to see Barcelona from the Mediterranean sea.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Unlimited use on Barcelona City Hop-on Hop-off Tour for one or two consecutive calendar days, depending on option selected
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please note: the itinerary is subject to change due to events being celebrated in the city (demonstrations, sport and cultural events, official acts, etc.) or force majeure reasons.
- Only for Combo: There are at least 4 Catamaran departures per day. Check your documentation after booking to detailed information
- Only for Combo: You can redeem either the bus or the catamaran first, as per your preference. Catamaran is located near by Columbus Monument
- Most travellers can participate
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms