Explore our promoted experiences
- Small-group tour (maximum 10): Ensures a personal experience
- Take the guesswork out of finding the best spots in the city
- Visit some of Barcelona's best tapas bars: Avoid the tourist traps
- Includes eight food tastings, as well as cava and wine tasting
Departure & Return
Your tour meets in the corner of Plaça Sant Jaume near the intersection of Carrer del Call and Carrer de Sant Honorat. The nearest metro stations are Liceu (Line 3) and Jaume I (Line 4)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All of our tours operate rain or shine
- This tour is suitable for pescatarians, but unfortunately the options offered by the restaurants are unable to accommodate replacements for vegetarians or vegans.
- If you have dietary restrictions, please email us or add a note to your booking to notify us of any allergies. We will do our best to find a suitable alternative, but the restaurants are not always guaranteed to be able to replace the foods included.
- Although the tour is not strenuous, comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Fat Tire Tours Barcelona
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands