- Experience traditional flamenco in a historic venue at Barcelona's heart
- Enjoy a live performance with world-class artists—and no microphones
- Upgrade to add a specialty dinner plus free-flow beer, wine and soft drinks
- Intimate venue gets you up close to the artists with bags of atmosphere too
Departure & Return
Departure PointTablao Flamenco Cordobes, La Rambla, 35 Next to Palau Guell, 08002 Barcelona Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- Tablao Flamenco Cordobes is located in La Rambla 35, 08002 Barcelona
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travellers
- OPERATED BY Tablao Flamenco Cordobes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use