Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour of two religious sites from Barcelona
- See the 1,000-year-old Monserrat monastery and museum
- Taste locally made liqueur
- Visit the UNESCO-listed Sagrada Familia
- Learn about history, art, and architecture
- Entrance fees included
Departure & Return
The meeting point is at Arc de Triompf. The bus will be parked at the corner of Passeig de Lluís Companys and Carrer de Trafalgar. The guide will be waiting with an Amigo Tours sign. You can arrive with the subway line 1
What To Expect
See paintings from the 13th through the 18th centuries, including works by El Greco, Caravaggio, and Berruguete. The tour of Montserrat Monastery also includes a liqueur tasting—like many European monasteries, Monserrat once produced a distinctive herbal liqueur. Following your time at Montserrat Monastery, make the return trip to Barcelona, where you’ll have free time for lunch.
After lunch, meet back to visit the Basilica of the Sagrada Familia, the magnificent cathedral that Antoni Gaudi designed with a characteristic blend of Gothic and Art Nouveau Styles. Explore the outside and inside of the cathedral, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and learn about the symbolism that’s woven into the building’s design. This full-day tour concludes with drop-off at the original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that you need to cover you arms and legs to go into the church
- The Sagrada Familia is not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years
- The Montserrat tour has a duration of 5 hours and the Sagrada Familia tour has a duration of 1 hour and 30 minutes. You have some hours of free time between both tours
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Please note that the Sagrada Familia Regulations state that children under the age of 11 years old will not get a receiver to listen to the guide. Amigo Tours manages the entry of each of our customers and this measure does not have to do with us.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Spain
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms