Explore our promoted experiences
- Private 13-hour tour of Girona and Perelada wineries from Barcelona
- Ideal for those wishing to escape the tourist crowds of the Catalan capital
- Explore the medieval city of Girona and learn about its rich history
- Sample fine wines in a winery beside Perelada Castle
- Entrance fees, refreshments and round-trip transport from Barcelona hotels are included
- Private tour means undivided attention and a customizable itinerary
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Your Hotel Address: Your Hotel Dates: Daily tour Return point: Your Hotel
What To Expect
On arrival in Girona, embark on a walking tour that visits top attractions such as Girona Cathedral and the Arab Baths (Banys Arabs). The Onyar River is flanked by colorful houses that make for lovely photo opportunities: stop to capture images and hear about how Girona features in hit TV show, Game of Thrones.
Appease your appetite with lunch at one of Girona’s most famous restaurants, Celler de Can Roca, at your own expense. Sated, you’ll return to your private vehicle and travel north towards Perelada, a village famed for the vast quantities of wine it produces.
Admire the imposing structure of Perelada Catsle before touring a local winery and tasting samples of the vineyards’ bounty. Depending on your preference, stroll the seemingly interminable vineyards and visit the castle at your own pace.
Your tour concludes with drop-off at your Barcelona hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BCN Hidden Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands