Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day tour of Barcelona by land, sea, and air
- Enjoy a walking tour of the Gothic Quarter with an expert guide
- Absorb the sea breezes and city skyline from the catamaran deck
- Soar above the famous city aboard a helicopter
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Next, climb aboard a catamaran to enjoy a cruise from picturesque Old Port (Port Vell). Feel the refreshing ocean breeze caress your face then return to dry land in order to take to the skies in a roaring helicopter. Arrive at the launch pad in an air-conditioned minivan then climb aboard your vessel to listen to a safety briefing. Feel your adrenaline surge as the propeller roars into life and you soar high above the city.
Absorb panoramic vistas of landmarks in the Olympic Village and the Old Town as you gaze from an aerial perspective. After a short flight, return to the Columbus Monument where your tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- The maximum weight allowed per passenger is 130 kg (286,60 libras), in case of exceeding it, you won't be allowed to join the flight. If you exceed the 110kg (242,50 pounds), you'll be asked to pay for two seats upon arrival at the heliport.
- All passengers must show a valid ID or Passport at the check in desk in order to board at the helicopter.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish. if this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English.
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
- The distribution of people in the helicopter will be decided based on the weights and seats of the helicopter to maximize safety.
- The flights will be scheduled from 11 to 13:30 hrs. Our staff will get in tour with you the previous day to confirm the check in time. Please make sure that the contact number you provide will be active.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY We Experiential Travel Club
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Helicopter ride was a great way to finish this group tour, overall a very good experience and would defo recommend it." See review