Explore our promoted experiences
- Hike through la Garrotxa Volcanic Zone Natural Park
- Guided tour of Besalú, with free time to explore
- Small-group tour limited to eight participants for a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meeting point in front of el Nacional restaurant. Your guide will meet you here.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear hiking / sport shoes and comfortable clothes
- This is a rain or shine tour, please dress appropriately to the weather (La Garrotxa gets colder than Barcelona in winter!)
- This is an active experience and includes a hike
- Small Group maximum capacity 8 people per tour
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Remember to bring snacks for the hike. Lunch is not included but we can book a traditional local restaurant for you.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY Catalan Trails
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The hike through the Natural Park takes roughly three hours with just a few steep up hills otherwise it is more or less flat." See review
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews