Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy fast-track entry to the majestic Barcelona cathedral with a prebooked ticket
- Explore the UNESCO-listed monument with a guide and learn all about Gaudi
- Visit La Sagrada Familia museum to see a variety of artifacts such as design sketches and plaster models
- Choose from several different start times to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Begin your Sagrada Familia visit meeting your guide near the monument to start your visit. Grab your skip-the-line ticket, moving quickly past the often-lengthy lines outside, and straight into this incredible architectural monument with your guide.
Finish your tour by climbing one of the cathedral's towers with your included skip-the-line ticket if you selected this option and take in beautiful views in all directions of Barcelona's top sights.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We cannot predict when La Sagrada Familia will be crowded. In general, long lines are common at major attractions in summer, on most weekends, and during peak travel periods throughout the year (Christmas, Easter, local holidays). The skip-the-line ticket enables you to skip the line if indeed there is one. Unfortunately there is no way to foresee the days and times that produce lines
- All visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security check point, so please expect to wait 20-30 minutes to clear security
- Children younger than 6 years old, unaccompanied minors (under 18 years old) and people with reduced mobility are not allowed to go up to the towers
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- As it is a Catholic church, visitors must dress appropriately, is requested for entrance to the Sagrada Familia Basilica. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted. Also Visitors will not be allowed to enter with special clothing to celebrate any sort of festivities.
- Due to limited capacity of the elevators, there may be a waiting time between the Basilica and museum guided tour and elevator access. Tower visits will be without a guide. The lift´s operation is subject to cancellation depending on weather conditions and other causes. On the way out of the tower you may need to use the stairs.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms