Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Join in creating and enjoying a traditional seafood paella, fresh sangria, and a dessert
- High-quality ingredients sourced from local markets ensure the meal is fresh and flavorful
- Vegetarian and dietary preferences can be accommodated in this flexible cooking class
- You can choose between a lunch or dinner experience, making the class easy to fit into your schedule
Departure & Return
We will meet you in front of the address indicated: C/ Consell de Cent 255. We will be there at the starting time for your class
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Barcelona Paella Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.