- Morning access tour of the Montserrat Monastery
- Admire the monastery’s Gothic architecture
- Explore the galleries of the Museum of Montserrat (if option selected)
- Round-trip transport from a central location in Barcelona
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
The meeting point is at Arc de Triomf. The bus will be parked at the corner of Passeig de Lluís Companys and Carrer de Trafalgar. The guide will be waiting with an Amigo Tours sign. You can arrive with the subway line 1
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that the inclusions are different for each option. Please read carefully the inclusions of the option that you have selected.
- Please note: All tours are run in both English and Spanish
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Spain
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms