Explore our promoted experiences
- 4-hour hot air balloon experience from Bristol
- Take to the skies for an exhilarating 1-hour hot air balloon flight
- Admire aerial views of Bristol Cathedral, Clifton Suspension Bridge and Bristol Harbour
- Choose between a sunset or sunrise flight
- Celebrate your landing with a Champagne toast
Departure & Return
Approx. meet times 05.30–07.00 & 17.00–18.30. oyal Victoria Park, Bath, BA1 2DS. Subject to change, check your preflight information and call the weather line prior to meeting the ground crew.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- All passengers weights MUST be advised at the time of booking, there is a surcharge payable for people over 18 stone (114kg)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Please dress appropriately for a country walk for the time of year.
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. Flights are sold in the form of a voucher which is valid for 12 months. You must inform us in advance if you are only available for one flight date so we can agree a refundable option (admin fees apply)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bailey Balloons
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms