Explore our promoted experiences
- See where more than 70 scenes of Bridgerton were filmed in Bath
- Get a glimpse into English aristocratic life in the early 1800s
- Test your Bridgerton knowledge with behind-the-scenes trivia
- Stroll past the striking Royal Crescent and other Georgian gems
Departure & Return
We meet in front of Bath Abbey and the entrance to the Roman Baths. Look out for our A board and banner. Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the start of the tour and introduce yourself to one of our guides
Your tour ends at the Holburne Museum which is of course the on screen home of Lady Danbury. After the tour you have the chance to explore the museum, sample the cakes in the café or visit Sydney Gardens, the only remaining Georgian Vauxhall
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
- OPERATED BY Bath Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands