Explore our promoted experiences
- Panoramic views over the Normandy coast from an air-conditioned minivan
- Follow the guide around Mont Saint-Michel’s mighty ramparts and learn of the site’s fascinating heritage
- Explore the Benedictine abbey, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Make the most of free time to explore the surrounding village independently
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A large amount of walking is involved; please wear appropriate shoes
- Please note that this tour departs from Bayeux - Normandy. There is no hotel pickup from Paris.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY Normandy Sightseeing Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Groups of 5 or more should be required to have own private tour." See review
- "This is a must do Tour if in Lower Normandy/Brittany area." See review
- "There is no danger from tides anymore, since a bridge across the sands and large shuttle buses take you from the parking lot to the old fortress." See review