Departure & Return
RDV: Tourist Office. Please arrive a few minutes before. Guides wear a green hat or scarf. NB: our tour is guaranteed with 2 adults. If your booking is for 1 and you are the only client on the tour, you will be offered to pay for another adult, for the 2h tour OR the tour will be reduced to 1h.
The tour conveniently ends in the heart of Bayeux near museums (Tapestry, Art & History, Lace) and the cathedral. Listed on this page is only a few of the many stops included in this tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- The many standing stops might become tiring for back sufferers or pregnant ladies: we recommend you bring a foldable stool. We will also use public benches wherever possible.
- Be mindful that there are no "nature call" stops during this 2 hour tour, therefore it is recommended to plan ahead.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY Discovery Walks Bayeux
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience