- Private American D-Day beaches tour from Bayeux
- Visit Omaha Beach and Utah Beach with your private guide
- Gain insight into the lives lost on all sides during WWII
- Discover sites of interest including the Normandy American Cemetery, Pointe Du Hoc, and Sainte-Mère-Église
- Pick-up and drop-off from centrally located Bayeux hotels in an air-conditioned minivan
- Audio-guide onboard the bus, plus driver commentary
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
On arrival, visit the La Cambe German war cemetery—close to the site where American forces landed on Omaha Beach—and learn of the loss of life felt on both sides of the battle. Then, explore Sainte-Mère-Église and Utah Beach—both key battle sites for US troops.
After lunch, take in sites of interest including the Normandy American Cemetery, Omaha Beach—assaulted at 6:30am on D-Day morning by the 29th Infantry Division and the 1st Infantry Division—the Pointe Du Hoc gun battery. Along the way, listen as your private guide brings the region’s WWII history to life.
When your time among the D-Day landing beaches comes to an end, return to your Bayeux hotel to conclude your private tour.
Please note: This private tour of the American D-Day beaches is suitable for a maximum of eight passengers.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travellers
- OPERATED BY Bayeux Shuttle
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.