Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- See a side of the French Riviera many miss when you explore by boat
- Travel in the comfort of a quiet, solar-powered boat
- A private tour lets you enjoy the sightseeing without the crowds
Departure & Return
Stay Zen, plan ahead: train SNCF Beaulieu / city bus #100/15 / €45-65 Taxi / car + parking. Arriving at the marina's roundabout, turn right, pass the shops, find left a bench like a whale tail under a fig tree, before the fisherman boat. SeaZen boat will be there, for a departure every top hour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The sea tour is subject to weather forecast confirmation
- In order to protect the deck you may be asked to remove your shoes
- It is forbidden to smoke above the deck
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (+7 years recommended)
- Protect yourself according to the weather at sea: warm clothes in winter; sun creams in summer
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Limited parking places on weekends and days off
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SeaZen®
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms