- Guided walking tour of a coffee and chocolate plantation
- Have the chance to taste delicious chocolate and coffee made on site
- Shop for unique homemade gifts and souvenirs
- Personalized small-group tour with up to 15 people
Departure & Return
We are the first concrete driveway on the right side of the road just north of the Humane Society's dog park. Follow the concrete driveway for approx 300'. You'll see a yellowish sign for parking. Park where ever you like. Wheelchair accessible. The fun starts promptly at 9 am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Easily accessible
- Lots of Parking (free)
- Easy access for wheelchairs but there is a small step into soap factory
- Unless you are allergic to a certain plant (i.e. lavender, etc), the scents you smell in our factory are entirely plant based.
- Not recommended for travelers under 12 years of age
- Should you need to book more than 6 people, please contact us.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY Kona Natural Soap
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This is a great informative tour on coffee and chocolate would recommend this to anyone" See review