Explore our promoted experiences
- Dolphin watch and reef snorkel tour from Kalaoa, Hawaii
- Small-group tour (maximum six): A crowd-free experience
- Learn about dolphin behavior and local marine life from your guide
- Includes snacks, beverages and lunch: No need to bring your own
Departure & Return
we are located in the big parking lot next to the boat ramp
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive unless you are doing a discovery dive. (min. 10 years old)
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
- OPERATED BY Kona Ocean Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms