- Take a cruise to Kealakekua Bay
- Learn about the history of Hawaii
- Live entertainment is provided
- One complimentary cocktail is included
- Delicious dinner provided. Menu subject to change.
Departure & Return
All cruises board 30 minutes prior to departure. 75-5629 Kuakini Hwy, Kailua Kona, HI 96740 (Ilima Court Shopping Center) is the address for Body Glove Cruises main office where the closest free parking is located. Guests must walk one block to the Kailua Kona Pier for boarding.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Gluten free, vegan or vegetarian dietary needs are available with 48 hours notice by calling 800-551-8911
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This adventure is on Hawaii Island in Kailua Kona.
- Most travellers can participate
- Liability waiver must be completed by all guests prior to boarding.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 85 travellers
- OPERATED BY Body Glove Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff