- Soak up the atmosphere after dark on an evening walking tour
- Escape the crowds and visit little-known sites and landmarks
- Convenient central meeting point in downtown Kona
- Personalized small-group experience with a maximum of 10 people
Departure & Return
We gather and begin the tour at the Kailua Pier, (75-5660 Palani Rd Kailua-Kona, HI 96740) across the street from the spooky Banyan Tree next to the Courtyard Marriott.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Big Island Ghost Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I would probably not recommend this tour unless changes are made in the future." See review