- With a maximum of 12 travelers, get a more intimate Kona culinary experience
- Get a taste of Kona's best spots, from drinks to dessert
- Explore Kona's history too, including stops at Hulihe'e Palace and Mokuaikaua Church
- Try local spots featured on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives
Departure & Return
Meet at the Entrance to the Kailua Pier, by the yellow swinging gates. Look for your guide wearing bright green or orange Aloha Wear. There is public parking at Banyan Court Parking, Kona Farmer's Market and Coconut Grove Marketplace.
At Gypsea Gelato, south end of Ali'i Drive, near Humpy's Alehouse. This is about 1/2 mile from starting location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY Kona Walking Food Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.