Explore our promoted experiences
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Small group ensures personal service
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Visit two National Historic Parks
- Take a farm tour and sip 100% Kona Coffee.
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (be prepared for sun, wind and rain).
- Covered walking shoes are required.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All guests must be able to walk a minimum of 1 mile on rough uneven terrain.
- CRUISE SHIP passengers, we pick-up directly at Kailua-Kona Pier and will adjust the tour time as needed to accommodate your ships time in port.
- ON ISLAND GUESTS please plan to meet us at Kailua-Kona Pier (please confirm at time of booking).
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- All guests MUST PROVIDE PROOF OF FULL COVID-19 VACCINATION upon check-in for the tour. All guests are REQUIRED TO WEAR A FACE MASK covering the mouth and nose when traveling in the vehicle for the duration of the tour (regardless of State mandates being lifted).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY Mauka Makai Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands