- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the tour may change due to weather, traffic, volcanic conditions, vehicles, and availability
- A small amount of walking is involved (please bring comfortable walking shoes)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately and bring a rain jacket
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund\
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Outdoor Guides
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The whole day was full of so many amazing stops, along with stories and history of the island, and it was so worth every penny we paid." See review