Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day Oahu trip to Pearl Harbor Honolulu from the Big Island
- Ride in a Navy launch across Pearl Harbor Honolulu to the Arizona Memorial
- Guided tour of the USS Missouri
- Scenic drive through historic downtown Honolulu attractions
- Kawaiahao Church, Iolani Palace, King Kamehameha statue
- Waikiki Beach
- Professionally narrated trip to Honolulu
- Roundtrip flights from the Big Island
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Please meet at the airport at 6:00 AM for your interisland flight on Hawaiian Airlines and promptly check at the Hawaiian Airlines Ticket Counter or Self-Service Kiosk. Make sure to check in for all flights (round trip) and then proceed to the designated gate for departure.
Upon arrival at Honolulu International Airport, the pickup location is at the BUS LOADING ZONE at the end of the Baggage Claim Terminal from 8-8:15 AM. (Proceed outside of the baggage claim terminal and to the right).
What To Expect
From here you’ll transfer to nearby Pearl Harbor, site of the 1941 attack that suddenly put the US at war. You’ll visit the somber Arizona Memorial by crossing Pearl Harbor in a launch boat, and see the spot where thousands of sailors still rest in a watery grave. You’ll walk the decks of the USS Missouri, which in 1945 was the spot where the Japanese officially surrendered to the Allies, and gain a strong sense of history at this storied and infamous spot.
The history continues on a tour of Honolulu, where you’ll visit exquisite Kawaihao Church — or 'Westminster Abbey of the Pacific' — and see Iolani Palace where Queen Liliuokalani was illegally overthrown. Visit the statue of King Kamehameha as well as Honolulu Hale, and finish your Pearl Harbor tour from the Big Island at Punchbowl National Cemetery, which along with the neighboring Courts of the Missing remembers the soldiers who made the ultimate sacrifice while fight in World War II.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Once reservation is made, tour is Non-Refundable and Non-Changeable.
- Shirt and shoes are required to board the Arizona Memorial, swimsuits are not permitted. Strollers are not permitted in the theater or shuttle boats.
- Passengers must provide date of birth and gender at the time of booking per TSA requirements
- IMPORTANT: The name you enter at the time of booking must exactly match what appears on your valid government-issued I.D. photo I.D. that you will use during travel. This is a Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and FAA requirement and there is no flexibility with this policy. A valid government-issued ID (passport for non-US citizens) is required on the day of travel. If a passenger is denied boarding, there will be no refund
- On occasion and due to external factors outside of our control (including inclement weather, closure of the Memorial by the National Park Service and/or shortages of boat launch tickets), there is the possibility of not being able to visit the Arizona Memorial during your visit. You will still be able to visit the many exhibits at the Pearl Harbor Visitors Center and view the Arizona Memorial from the shoreline.
- The interisland airfare may fluctuate based on flight availability. Additional fees may be required to be paid by the customer in these cases.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Special needs requests must be called in to the local supplier at least 1 week prior to tour date
- Most travellers can participate
- Interisland flight times and routes are subject to change
- Pearl Harbor. Passengers may not carry any concealing items including purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. Small cameras are permitted but must not be in a bag. No items are allowed to be left on your tour vehicle. When going over to Ford Island to visit the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum and/or the Battleship Missouri, guests are required to carry government issued photo identification and NO BAGS are allowed on the vehicle. Ford Island is an active military base and guests may be asked by security personnel at any time for their identification to ensure a safe environment for all. Bag storage is available at the entrance of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center for a fee per bag. It is recommended to bring on tour only vital items like your identification and wallet as long as these items fit in your pockets.
- You will be given a ticket with a specific time to take the Navy boat launch tour out to the Arizona Memorial to explore on your own.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
- OPERATED BY Polynesian Adventure Tours
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons