- Easy meetup at Hilo Airport
- Take a helicopter ride with the Big Island's longest-running helicopter company
- See lava flows, volcanoes, wild forests, and more
- Learn about the island's history and peoples from your knowledgable pilot
Departure & Return
we are located at the small commuter terminal along side the man terminal. The building has a green roof. We do not offer shuttle service to or from our location. All Guest are required to check in 30 min prior to departure time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Additional seat required for passengers over 250 lbs
- Most travellers can participate
- Show time is 30 min prior to departure time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
- OPERATED BY Safari Helicopters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms