Explore our promoted experiences
- Lunch is included to refuel you during the day
- Suitable for beginner or more experienced abseilers
- Your expert guides will ensure your safety at every step
- A moderate level of fitness is recommended for hiking to/from abseils
Departure & Return
We are Based inside the Blue Mountains YHA. 207 Katoomba St, Katoomba NSW 2780 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- minimum age for this tour is 14 yrs
- You need to have reasonable fitness levels.
- No major fear of heights
- Good footwear either running shoes (sneakers) or hiking shoes
- A litre of water
- Sensible outdoor clothing
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY High and Wild Pty Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.