Explore our promoted experiences
- Ride in comfort round-trip from Bournemouth
- Hear live commentary on board from the driver-guide
- Get great photo ops throughout the day
- Includes ticket for the Sandbanks ferry
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. Very rarely but there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- On busy days in the peak season, the queue for the Sanbanks Ferry can be very long and the guide may instead take the route around Poole Harbour, leaving the maximum time out on the Jurassic Coast.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Meeting at 08:20 am Bournemouth Coach (Train) Station, Stand K Post code: BH8 8DL
- Infant ticket: Please note, an Infant ticket doesn't guarantee a seat. If you require a seat for your child, please purchase a child ticket.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Strollers are welcome, they can be stored in the boot of the vehicle. Please note some areas are not suitable for a stroller, we recommend to bring a baby carrier as well if wanted to complete all the walks.
- The Durdle Door hike can be challenging for some but we offer alternative to see from up high and Lulworth Cove can be enjoyed by all.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travellers
- OPERATED BY Discover Dorset Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff