Explore our promoted experiences
- When you’re done rafting, take some time to swim in the alpine waters
- Get personalized hints and tips from your small group’s kayaking guide
- Lunch is provided free of charge at the Kremmling Outpost
- Safety briefing and safety gear provided to make sure you’re ready for the river
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Minimum weight is 50lbs
- Guests must have secure footwear (no flip-flops/ crocs)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY AVA Rafting and Zipline
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.