Explore our promoted experiences
- A 2-day adventure tour of Moreton Island departing from Brisbane or the Gold Coast
- Swim with the fish at Tangalooma Beach and Blue Lagoon
- Race down the dunes on the ultimate sandboarding thrill ride
- Discover the bay’s various sea creatures by snorkeling or bodyboarding
- Wander the oldest lighthouse in Queensland at Cape Moreton
- See shipwrecks and marine life in the dark on an optional night tour in a transparent, lit kayak
- Pick the accommodation that works best for you: backpacker, beach house or glamping
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Tour departs 7:00am from Brisbane Coach Terminal, located on Parkland Crescent, adjacent to Platform 10 of Roma Street Train Station, Brisbane. Please note this departure point needs to be chosen prior to checkout as additional fees can be incurred should this be changed post booking.
Tour departs 5:45am from Mantra On View Hotel, 22 View St, Surfers Paradise, Please wait outside the hotel main entrance. Please note this departure point needs to be chosen prior to checkout as additional fees can be incurred should this be changed post booking.
14 Howard Smith Drive, Port of Brisbane. Parking at $15 per day payable to the Port directly.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Please bring towel, sunscreen, hat and swimwear, and clothes for overnight stay
- This tour is not suitable for young infants under 4 years old
- Ferry and Park Fees (AU$70 for Adults, $55 for Children must be paid to the driver upon departure)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Call us to upgrade to OPTIONAL Twin Share Glamping Tent accommodation at $85 per person (Subject to availablility)
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travellers
- OPERATED BY Australian Sunset Safaris
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 7 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 75% refund, you must cancel 4–7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "The night kayaking is a MUST if you want to see the corals at night - with a totally different biodiversity as compared to daytime." See review