Explore our promoted experiences
- Day trip to Australia Zoo aboard a Cross Express coach with included admission
- Enjoy the day at Australia Zoo and see exhibits of crocodiles, elephants, and tigers
- See educational and supervised wildlife talks and demonstrations
- Pickup and drop-off from all Brisbane or centrally located Gold Coast hotels
Departure & Return
Pick up time is 8:20am from Sebel Hotel Bus Stop on Charlotte Street, Any changes we will contact you, or any questions, please send us a message. We would like your tour to run perfectly so these details are vital.
What To Expect
When you arrive at the zoo, enjoy hours of free time to spend however you wish. Stroll among exhibits housing impressive mammals, birds, and reptiles, including many Outback and bush species like Tasmanian devils, wombats, dingoes, and kangaroos. See animals from around the globe, such as giraffes, rhinos, and zebras at the new African savannah exhibit. Learn about the impressive endangered species and breeding programs that Australia Zoo is involved with.
See snakes, crocs, free-flight birds and other creatures that helped make the Crocodile Hunter famous at the exciting Wildlife Warriors show in the Crocoseum. See Itinerary below for a sample schedule of supervised feedings, shows, and demonstrations.
When your time at the zoo comes to an end, reboard the Croc Express and relax on the return drive to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring hat and sun protection
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY JPT Tour Group (Australian Day Tours)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands