- An ideal tour for history lovers, and those who enjoy a fright
- Entrance fees are included
- Learn about local Brisbane history from a different perspective
- Have fun with friends on this spooky walking tour
Departure & Return
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour for check-in. Meet your guide at the "Tours Start Here" Sign in front of the large green gates. Toilets will be available from the verandah 15 minutes prior to the tour.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Ghost Tours are not suitable for children under 10 years
- All children under and including the age of 15 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- All travellers must have be fully vaccinated to attend the tour (unless you have a valid exemption or under the age of 16) - Proof of vaccination or exemption must be shown at check-in or you will be refused entry. No refund granted.
- Clients must be wearing flat-soled enclosed shoes. If you are wearing thongs, sandals or high heels you will be declined entry. No refund granted.
- Each guest is required to bring their own torch. Torch apps on smart phones are suitable.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travellers
- OPERATED BY Historic Australia
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands