Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- See Brisbane’s top landmarks illuminated at night, such as Victoria Bridge
- No kayak experience necessary—this tour is perfect for beginners
- Hassle-free tour with all equipment and bottled water provided
- A small-group tour means better access to your guide for questions
Departure & Return
GPS : West End Riverside Drive Pontoon Jane Street West End Connects With Riverside Drive Meet at 5.30pm (any changes will be emailed or SMS) Allow plenty of time as traffic can slow your travel Essential: please confirm your booking on the day of the tour. PH 0490065474
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 6 people per tour
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY Kayak Fun
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands