Departure & Return
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour for check-in. Join us at the Rear Entrance Gates of Toowong Cemetery on Richer St, 15 minutes prior to the tour start time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All children under and including the age of 15 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
- Ghost Tours are not suitable for children under 10 years, and will not be permitted on any tour.
- A moderate amount of walking up steep hills is involved.
- All travellers must have be fully vaccinated to attend the tour (unless you have a valid exemption or under the age of 16) - Proof of vaccination or exemption must be shown at check-in or you will be refused entry. No refund granted.
- Clients must be wearing flat-soled enclosed shoes. If you are wearing thongs, sandals or high heels you will be declined entry. No refund granted.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Each guest is required to bring their own torch. Torch apps on smart phones are suitable.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travellers
- OPERATED BY Historic Australia
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Interactive too which is WAY better - having a chance to be involved one step closer to the haunted sights." See review