Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Lunch, morning and afternoon tea, and a fruit platter are included
- Guided snorkeling and use of equipment are included
- Spot the marine animals for which Moreton Island is renowned
- A relaxing yet action-filled day awaits
Departure & Return
Meet the crew at the check-in tent at 9 AM. Car Park $10 per day at Rivergate Marina or Street Parking is also available. Boat departs at 9:30 AM
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travellers
- OPERATED BY See Moreton
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We were a little bunched up in places so it might be better to stagger the snorkelers with more groups going through at different times." See review