Explore our promoted experiences
- Spend a day away from the city at the Tangalooma Island Resort
- Choose between a desert-safari tour, marine-life tour, snorkeling tour, or ATV quad bike tour
- Enjoy full use of the resort facilities and enjoy lunch with an included voucher
- Round-trip transport from Brisbane included
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Tours depart from Holt St Wharf. Please arrive at least 45 minutes prior to departure time. Address: 220 Holt St, Pinkenba.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive at Holt St Wharf 1 hour prior to departure time.
- Minimum age to participate in the Snorkel activity is 6 years.
- Eco Ranger experiences are subject to change and subject to animal attendance.
- No refund if bookings cancelled 48 hours or less prior to travel, or in the case of a no-show.
- Tour departs Tangalooma Island Resort at approximately 7.00pm in Winter, 7.30pm in Spring and Autumn, and 8.00pm in Summer and returns back to Holt St Wharf approximately 75 minutes later.
- Minimum age to participate in the ATV quad bike is 10 years.
- Some Tangalooma activities and tours are physically demanding and may pose a health or safety risk. For your safety you must disclose if you are suffering from any injury, medical conditions (such as pregnancy, epilepsy or cardiovascular conditions), disability, disease or illness which may be aggravated by participation in or may interfere with your ability to safely participate in these products. If you are unsure or have any further questions please check before booking.
- Most travellers can participate
- Power Supply: Any guest that requires uninterrupted continuous power supply for life support equipment, is required to provide a minimum of 96 hours advanced notification of this requirement to Tangalooma directly prior to check-in.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travellers
- OPERATED BY Tangalooma Pty Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons