Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day guided tour of Springbrook National Park, from Brisbane
- Visit Natural Bridge, a rock formation next to a stunning waterfall pool
- Walk the lovely 2.5-mile (4-km) Twin Falls Circuit, which passes lush rainforest and several waterfalls
- See subtropical and temperate rainforest in this Gondwana Rainforests of Australia World Heritage-listed park
- Take in the spectacular views from several lookout points
- Includes expert guide, picnic lunch, transportation, centrally located pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
Departure & Return
7:00am - Bus Stop 125 Located out front of the Brisbane Transit Centre
What To Expect
During your visit to the park, you can take a dip in one of many natural freshwater pools. You might spot Australian water dragons (a lizard), pademelons (similar to wallabies), Australian brush-turkeys, goannas, or even rare sightings of platypus, spotted quoll and wombats.
Your first stop takes you to Natural Bridge — an archway formed by rock — and Cave Creek waterfall. Then walk the 2.5-mile (4-km) Twin Falls Circuit, going a little further than many visitors to reach spectacular viewpoints and stretches of sub–tropical temperate rainforest.
Refuel with a picnic lunch near Purlingbrook Falls, the region’s largest waterfall. Then stroll through an Antarctic beech forest with 2000-year-old trees, a remnant of the ancient forests of Gondwana, which grew some 510 to 180 million years ago.
Your guide shares informative commentary about the forest and wildlife found in Springbrook National Park. More than 500 vertebrate animals and 1,700 species of flowering plants thrive in the area.
The nature walks are suitable for people with a moderate level of fitness. Expect some challenging sections that include uneven ground, stairs, or creek crossings over wet rocks. Raincoats are recommended in all seasons. Inclusions are subject to change without notice depending on the conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Bushwacker Ecotours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.