Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn all about the incredible humpback whales on this educational tour
- Whale-watch in comfort on a large boat, ideal for travelers who get seasick
- Day pass to the Tangalooma Island Resort is included
- Return boat transfers to Moreton Island are provided
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Tours depart from Holt St Wharf. Please arrive 1 hour prior to the booked tour departure time. Address: 220 Holt St, Pinkenba.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive at Holt St Wharf 45 minutes prior to departure time.
- Eco Ranger experiences are subject to change and subject to animal attendance.
- No refund if bookings cancelled 48 hours or less prior to travel, or in the case of a no-show.
- Tour is subject to weather conditions.
- Tour departs Tangalooma Island Resort at 4.00pm and returns back to Holt St Wharf at 5.15pm.
- Some Tangalooma activities and tours are physically demanding and may pose a health or safety risk. For your safety you must disclose if you are suffering from any injury, medical conditions (such as pregnancy, epilepsy or cardiovascular conditions), disability, disease or illness which may be aggravated by participation in or may interfere with your ability to safely participate in these products. If you are unsure or have any further questions please check before booking.
- Most travellers can participate
- Power Supply: Any guest that requires uninterrupted continuous power supply for life support equipment, is required to provide a minimum of 96 hours advanced notification of this requirement to Tangalooma directly prior to check-in.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 180 travellers
- OPERATED BY Tangalooma Pty Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons