Departure & Return
Front of the jetty at the ferry & bus station in Redland Bay Marina. NOTE: ferry cost is not included in the tour. Go-Card to be used on ferries or cash.
|Saturday:||08:00 AM - 03:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- Person with disability and/or disability card - please contact the operator to discuss prior a booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bay Islands Art & Scenic Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands