Explore our promoted experiences
- Swimming in the boom net may be possible, depending on conditions
- Snacks and refreshments will be included
- Travel on board a comfortable boat with restrooms and viewing decks
- A fun half-day activity for the whole family
Departure & Return
Park in the car park below the Fishing Club located at Entrance Point. Meet our team at the first boat ramp as you enter the parking area. Please be there 20 minutes before boarding time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travellers
- OPERATED BY Broome Whale Watching
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands