Explore our promoted experiences
- Master the art of the chocolatier during a workshop in Bruges
- An obvious choice if you're a lover of sweet treats
- The short duration of this tour makes it ideal if you're time pressed
- Take home your creations in a golden box
Departure & Return
From 1st of July 2022: ---------------------------- We meet around the corner of Ezelstraat 98 with Klaverstraat, first door on your right
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- The whole workshop can be made dairy free or vegan except the hot chocolate that always contains dairy.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travellers
- OPERATED BY Belgian Chocolate Workshop in Bruges
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands