- Bruges sightseeing tour for Spanish-speaking visitors
- Learn the history of the charming medieval city from a guide
- Visit Bruges' most important squares, churches, canals, and other landmarks
- Get local tips on the best places to eat and drink
Departure & Return
Next to the red pergola and services. Our guides wear a black jacket with the Buendia Tours logo and also the logo of our main sponsor Air Europa.
End of the Tour. Our guide will explain the different buildings around the plaza and also give you some tips on where to eat or what are the best shops to buy traditional chocolate. The end point is in the center, close to many good restaurants and bars.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Groups of more than 24 people must wear headphones, you can buy them for € 1 a pair directly from our guides
- Most travellers can participate
- You will receive confirmation at the time of booking.
- Our guides have in mind the best for clients; While the tour generally includes the sites and stories mentioned and lasts for about 2.5 hours, your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group.
- Meals are not included, but your guide will be happy to point you to some great places to eat.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
- OPERATED BY Buendía Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.