Explore our promoted experiences
- Feel transported to Belgium of the Middle Ages with a ticket to the Bruges Historium
- Listen to an audio guide while exploring themed rooms with special effects
- Optional virtual reality experience puts you deeper into history
- Convenient location right off Market Square
Departure & Return
|Monday:||11:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||11:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||11:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||11:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||11:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday:||11:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Ticket Redemption Point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- In the interests of safety and hygiene, pets are not allowed in the Historium.
- Minimum age is 5 years. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- One wheelchair is available for use at the Historium Ticket Office, free of charge
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for people who suffer from claustrophobia. If you still want to visit, it is recommended that you speak to the person in charge at the Historium Ticket Office first
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Historium Brugge
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms