Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Meeting point and schedule: 10:30 a.m. in Bargeplein (Kanaaleiland): Next to the red pergola and the toilets. Look for our logo in our roll up! Our guides wear a black jacket with the Nice Day Tours logo and also the logo of our main sponsor Air Europa.
The last point of our guided tour is The Market Square or Grote Markt. Here our guide will explain the different buildings around the square and they will also give some tips about where to eat or which are the best shops to buy the traditional chocolate.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- You will receive the confirmation at time of booking
- Our guides have your best interests in mind; while the tour usually includes the sites & stories mentioned and lasts about 2.5 hours, your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group
- No meals are included but your guide will be happy to point you in the direction of some great food spots :)
- Groups over 24 pax must use headphones, you can purchase them for 1€ a pair directly to our guides
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
- OPERATED BY Buendía Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.