- Learn about the history and culture of Bruges from someone who lives there
- Snap photos of the most charming churches, squares, and canals
- Find secret spots like Bruges' smallest house and oldest building
- Includes samples of premium Belgian beer and chocolate
Departure & Return
On this square, we have a park (you'll see it, it is the only one there) so I'll be waiting in that park next to a big couple (bride and groom) statues. After your booking, we are going to contact you for further instructions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Latin Tours Brugge
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.