- A walking food and history tour of central Bruges, with five tastings and two drinks
- Visit two in-the-know local breweries for servings of blonde and lambic beer varieties
- Listen to in-depth background on some of the city’s most must-see attractions from your guide
- Taste culinary classics, from meat and cheese to sugar-sweet desserts, as you tour the center
Departure & Return
On this square we have a park (you'll see it, it is the only one there) so I'll be waiting in that park next to a big couple (bride and groom) statues. After your booking we are going to contact you for further instructions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Latin Tours Brugge
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.