- Visit both UNESCO–listed Bruges and Ghent with ease in one day
- Explore top attractions like Saint Bavo Cathedral and Walplein Square
- Your guide shares the city’s rich history and heritage
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from central Brussels
Departure & Return
In the Carrefour de l'Europe square under the columns of the main entrance of the train and metro station, in front of the Hilton Grand Place hotel. Look for our logo and our roll up! Our guides wear a black jacket with the Nice Day Tours logo also the logo of our main sponsor Air Europa.
End of the tour. Our guide will give our best tips for sightseeing, eating out, and excursions in Brussels. The end point is near Central Station therefore from public transport. Is 7 mins walking from Grand Place and near many good restaurants and bars.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- You will receive the confirmation at time of booking
- Our guides have your best interests in mind; while the tour usually includes the sites & stories mentioned and lasts about 2.5 hours, your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group.
- No meals are included but your guide will be happy to point you some great food spots :)
- Groups over 24 pax must use headphones in Bruges, you can purchase them for 1€ a pair directly to our guides
- Most travellers can participate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travellers
- OPERATED BY Buendía Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.